Thursday, August 7, 2008

International Visitors




We have always had international visitors, but their numbers are much higher this year. They keep telling us what a great deal our U.S. dollar exchange is! Just this last week, I was cooking breakfast and discovered Italy, UK, Canada, Scotland, South Africa, Brazil, Japan, and Finland having breakfast in our dining room. I was quite surprized to learn I was the only American. We had a good laugh about seating the U.N. here at the B&B, and then exchanged world wide points of view on important topics like chocolate. The couple pictured here came from England and spent several days exploring our area. We had a week of sunsets, which I often alert guests to -- but this week I have had to translate and wave hands abit for our guests from afar to come out and see the pretty sky.

1 comment:

windinthehair said...

Hi Melanie we were surprised to see our photo on the blog. I suppose you always pick the good looking ones
Janets dad has just been in touch with us and is planning to come out in March next year, having got excited by our brilliant experience down Highway 1.
Will email later as his plans evolve